Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 28 - Some things don't change


Even after living on land for 11 years, I still have my foul weather gear!  And it's definitely the kind of day that fowl choose to stay inside, unless you're a duck of course!  In fact, as I write this, the ducks can be seen waddling through the puddles in the upper field.


The beginnings of the great chili harvest!  For those of you who haven't been here for this annual fall event, here's a sneak peak.  The smell is out of this world!


High-powered flame roasts those chilis in minutes!


Lastly for today, early flowers amidst the snow.  This is a Cornelian Cherry tree, part of my edible landscape.



No comments:

Day 61 - Magical Mystery Morning

During the week, Scallion, Luka, and I head out for our run at 6am.  Sundays are my day off, but at 5:50am today, they made it very clear th...